Friday, November 20, 2009
A kindred spirit! Photographer Tom Baker re-imagines the streets of Los Angeles by stripping out cars--all of them. At a glance you can see just how much space + asphalt are reserved for the endless automotive rivers coursing through LA's arteries. Beautiful, inspiring work. Via Inhabitat. Oh, and happy weekend, everybody!
explore the map
- ► 2010 ( 126 )
- ocean avenue + santa monica boulevard, santa monic...
- respect: cicLAvia
- melrose avenue + la brea boulevard, hollywood
- sunset boulevard + clark street, west hollywood
- respect: "los angeles without traffic"
- la cienega boulevard + 3rd street, mid-wilshire
- where my single-car commuters at?
- century park east, century city
- 1st street, japantown
- montana avenue, santa monica
- welcome to narrow streets los angeles!
- ▼ November 2009 ( 11 )
About the Photographer
Other sites by David Yoon
Tom Baker, LA Without Cars
FriendsNicola Yoon Design