Tuesday, March 23, 2010

2010 LA streetsummit: envisioning urbanism photo gallery


Did I mention I put together a little group photo exhibit at the LA StreetSummit? Well, here it is! Lots of great folks agreed to participate:
  • CicLAvía, the group trying to get LA car-free days
  • Dutton Architects, repurposing LA's freeways as a "Greenway"
  • Torti Gallas & Partners, with their exquisite before/after renderings
  • Maggie Leighly, a contributor hailing from El Cerrito in northern California
  • Diane Meyer, with her portraits of Angelenos who live car-free
  • and...me!

The photo exhibit starts here on my flickr stream.

explore the map

blog comments powered by Disqus

Previous Posts

About the Photographer

Los Angeles, CA, United States
Writer, designer, and urban planning geek.

Got a location idea or photo submission? Send it to hello@davidyoon.com. I'll post it to the blog or even run out to shoot it myself.

friends

Other sites by David Yoon
Microlawns
Personal site

Kindred Spirits
Tom Baker, LA Without Cars
James Howard Kunstler

Friends
Nicola Yoon Design
SIFT Angeles

Followers

All content © David Yoon and Narrow Streets: Los Angeles.