Did I mention I put together a little group photo exhibit at the LA StreetSummit? Well, here it is! Lots of great folks agreed to participate:
- CicLAvía, the group trying to get LA car-free days
- Dutton Architects, repurposing LA's freeways as a "Greenway"
- Torti Gallas & Partners, with their exquisite before/after renderings
- Maggie Leighly, a contributor hailing from El Cerrito in northern California
- Diane Meyer, with her portraits of Angelenos who live car-free
The photo exhibit starts here on my flickr stream.