Q: Do you often work with music in the background? If so, what inspires your work or makes the labor more endurable?
A: I usually listen to whatever pops up on the iPod. The Shins are a favorite, or Erlend Oye, Vampire Weekend, Nine Inch Nails, or The Futureheads. Pan Sonic makes me drop everything and become catatonic.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Had a really fun Q + A with Nicholas Stetcher from his awesomely-named Lost in a Supermarket blog. A silly excerpt:
explore the map
- press log: planetº magazine
- press log: photojojo
- press log: zeitgeist studios
- interview: lost in a supermarket
- friday favorites: university of california at berk...
- press log: the atlantic
- press log: the league of ordinary gentlemen
- omg: street widening in pre-wwii moscow
- press log: los angeles times
- press log: good
- press log: io9
- press log: archinect
- press log: it's nice that
- friday favorites: floating logos
- santa monica boulevard + sepulveda boulevard, west...
- alley, santa monica
- ▼ May 2010 ( 16 )
About the Photographer
Other sites by David Yoon
Tom Baker, LA Without Cars
FriendsNicola Yoon Design